N.E.S. Inc. has an extensive resume involving large, complex planning projects that require site planning and landscape design services, as well as coordinated community input and public representation. Our highly qualified professional team focuses on meeting client expectations and achieving the overall project goals. It is this personal attention and client trust that forms the foundation of our business model and we are proud to say that many of our clients from our founding in 1978 are still our clients today.
N.E.S. | (A)daptive(C)reative(S)trategic | A.C.S
“Mnemonic – A device that aids in information retention or retrieval (remembering) in the human memory. Mnemonics are often used for lists and in auditory form, such as short poems, acronyms, initialisms, or memorable phrases, but mnemonics can also be used for other types of information and in visual or kinesthetic forms.”
For over 40 years N.E.S. has strived to become the gold standard for land planning, urban design and landscape architecture in the Pikes Peak Region. We foster long-standing relationships within our community and with our clients through our (A)daptive, (C)reative and (S)trategic approaches to community building. We are invested in smart and sustainable growth of the Pikes Peak Region where our team members live, work and play.
- We help our clients achieve successful projects through our Adaptive, Creative and Strategic approach to problem solving.
- We utilize a collaborative process of engagement and investigation into project goals, objectives and desired outcomes.
- We are diverse in services and project management and advocate for the right/appropriate solutions for successful project implementation and smart growth.
COMMUNITY FIRST | KNOWLEDGEABLE | CONFIDENT | ADAPTABLE
N.E.S. Inc. works with private land owners, developers, and municipal agencies to assist them in complex development and entitlement issues across the Front Range providing the framework for great neighborhoods and communities.
Our land planning services include:
- Due Diligence Research
- Site Inventory and Analysis
- Entitlement Strategy and Processing
- Master Plans
- Land Suitability Analysis
- Development Plans
- Preliminary Plans
- Project Management
- Public/Community Engagement and Representation
- Representation at Public Hearings
- Expert Witness Testimony
- GIS Analysis and Mapping
N.E.S. Inc. has provided landscape architecture services for numerous prestigious projects in the Pikes Peak Region resulting in vibrant gathering spaces and unique Colorado landscapes.
These services include:
- Landscape Schematic/Design Development Documents
- Landscape Construction Documents and Bid Packages
- Irrigation Construction Documents and Bid Packages
- Value Engineering/Cost Estimation Studies
- Construction Administration
- Technical Specifications
- Sports Court and Sports Field Design
- Amenity, Playground, and Pool Design
- Park Design & Development
- Trail and Trailhead Design
- Wayfinding and Signage Plan
N.E.S. Inc. takes great pride in implementing urban design that makes developments more than just buildings on a plot of land, but the places we live, work and play.
Our urban design services include:
- Master Planning
- Conceptual Site Planning
- Detailed Site Design
- Project Visualization/Computer Modelling
- Parks, Trails and Open Space Design
- Project Branding and Marketing Graphics
- Environmental and Historical Permitting
- Streetscape Design
- Public Space Planning and Design